Our SENDCo is Mrs Mitchell. If you have any questions about our SEND provision, please telephone Mrs Mitchell on 01344 421117 or make an appointment with the office to meet with her in school.
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School
- Bracknell Forest Information, Advice and Support Service
- Berkshire Healthcare - Children, Young People and Families Service
- Autism Education Trust - Resources
Contact details of support services
The Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) provides free, confidential and impartial advice and information to support parents/carers and children and young people who have, or may have, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in Bracknell Forest. You can contact this service by email IASS@bracknell-forest.gov.uk or by telephone (01344 354011). They also have a dedicated website where you can find a range of information, factsheets and videos relating to SEN www.bracknellforestiass.co.uk