This year, many of our Year 6 children will be attending the residential trip to JCA - Condover Hall.
On the 17th September, we held a parent meeting to discuss some important information. Below are a few reminders and the PowerPoint used for the meeting (PPT edited from JCA).
- We are due to depart Wooden Hill Primary School at 10.00am. If you would like to be there to wave us off, you are more than welcome.
- Children must bring a packed lunch on Monday. We will be stopping for lunch midway through the journey.
- Mobile phones are NOT permitted on this trip.
- The white (piriton and calpol) and green (offsite) forms MUST be handed in ASAP. The pink form (personal medication) MUST be filled in completely and handed in on the day of the trip with the medicine attached.
- Sandwich bags are for filling with sweet treats.
- A drawstring bag / small rucksack will be necessary for all children during activities. In the bag, we suggest children carry any medicine required, a water bottle and any extra layers in cold weather or sunscreen/sunglasses for hot weather.
- Children must arrived dressed for an activity on the first day. When we arrive, after settling in, the first activity will begin.